cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some required roles have not been granted to user SAPSUPPORT (ID: MANAGED.DUAL.SAPSUPPORT_J

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am getting error message (Some required roles have not been granted to user SAPSUPPORT (ID: MANAGED.DUAL.SAPSUPPORT_J))  and  (Some required roles have not been granted to user SM_COLL_SOL (ID: MANAGED.JAVA.SM_COLL) ) in step 10 "check configuration" in managed configuration phase through solman_setup.I have created these two user ids in ABAP through SU01 and then assigned UME role in java stack.However I could not find the role type "J" in java stack. I am also not getting option to create these user ids automatically in step 7 (create users).Here if I use (provide existing user) from drop down and choose execute after giving password I get error message (User solman_admin is not
allowed to perform this request. Check SAP Note 1647157.
) I have checked the suggested note and followed it but error still persists. Please suggest.

Refer screen shot for more clarity.

Thanks

Aditya Roushan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tanmeya_mohan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

It seems that user SOLMAN_ADMIN, with which you are executing this roadmap is having some authorization constraints & is unable to help in your case.

Can you please add profile SAP_ALL to this user temporarily or use another user with equivalent authorization just for this step.

Basically, you need to select option related to Update Authorization of your existing user SAPSUPPORT instead of Provide Existing User option.

FYI -

The screen-shot 2 has role type J in the needed role list.

This step would have provided you an option to create user SAPSUPPORT, if you would not have created it manually in SU01.

Also can you please explain what do you mean by "and then assigned UME role in java stack" ?

Please perform the above steps, it should resolve your issue.

Best Regards,

Tanmeya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tanmeya,

Thanks for your quick response.

1)I have already assigned SAP_ALL authority to solman_admin user.

2)@select option related to Update Authorization of your existing user SAPSUPPORT : I am not getting option to update the auth. In drop down list it is giving only two option (a) Do nothing (B) Provide existing user. When I click on provide existing user and execute then it gives me error saying solman_admin  is not allowed to perform this step.Refer screenshot3 in below attachment

3)"assigned UME role in java stack" by this I meant to say that I assigned the role (SAP_JAVA_NWADMIN_CENTRAL_READONLY  & SAP_JAVA_SUPPORT ) role type U in java stack (identity management in java stack). Here I am confused that role "SAP_JAVA_SUPPORT" is given twice role type "U" and role type "J".How can I assign these two role with same name?

I have gone through few similar threads which says that there is some authorization issue but I could not find name of that particular role.This same problem is there for user SM_COLL_SOL also.When I click on "user creation and role sassignement done manually" it becomes green but then step 10 (check configuration) this error appears.

Thanks

Aditya Roushan

tanmeya_mohan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

Please check the below SAP Note# 1984825, it will resolve your issue -

1984825 - Error in Solution Manager 7.1 Managed System Configuration "Role xx has not been granted t...

Best Regards,

Tanmeya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tanmeya,

I downloaded this note but it is not applicable to my system .Any alternative ???

Thanks

Aditya Roushan

tanmeya_mohan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

What is your ST patch level?

Best Regards,

Tanmeya

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is ST 710 SP10

Thanks

Aditya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tanmeya,

Thanks a lot for your guidance.I implemented note 1934057 in my system and followed the steps given in this note and my problem got resolved. But in configuration check step I got a warning (which was there earlier also) saying  "User DDIC is a dialog user Change user type to technical ".I don't understand why It is checking DDIC user id. Changing user type of DDIC may impact various other areas. Please suggest

Thanks

Aditya

Former Member
0 Kudos

I get this, too.  How did you resolve this warning?

Answers (0)