cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting a wage type In DEV

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI sap experts,

I need to delete wage types in V_512w_d ,i am not able to delete so kindly advice ..these wage types are causing psoting error  for me .

Regards,

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to OH11 Transaction select delete give your wage and delete...

regards,

Srikrishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Thansk for the reply  i have deleted through OH11 and deleted it is displaying the following screen and once again selecting delete ,,, it is showing no entries deleted

Regards,

prasad

suresh_kumar90
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Its not advisable to delete any wage type. Try to act without deleting and you can try for delimiting the wage type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

deleimitng in v_512w_d is  Graded out and i am not able to delimit ,can you suggest a better method.

prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi prasad.

As suresh kumar     said it is not good practice to delete a wage.

If it is custom wage you created for testing in dev server you can.

OK, any how once you delete the wage through OH11 it will be removed from V_512W_D...

Can you share the screen..of V_512W_D

Regards,

Srikrishna

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prasad,

can you give your query why you want to delete the wage type ? is it custom wage type ?

you told that it is causing while posting, if it is causing posting error you have to solve that, not to delete or delimit the wage type.

give your requirement / issue you are facing, it is helpful to give suggestions to solve your issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi   Krishna ,

The wage types has been transported from another client to DEV client ,and the wage types in the current DEV are irrelevant , that why we need to delete the wage types.

Regards,

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

If u are facing some Issue in Posting, Remove wage from posting characteristic.....

Regards,

Srikrishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then go to table V_T52EL give your ir-relevant WT and WT last date as 31.12.9999

select all the line items for that WT and delete and save.

If this WT is transported to the production also, transport the saved request for production server too.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

The relevant wage types are not available in this table when i  checked the following screen appears.

regards.

prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you deleted this wt 7600 from any tables ?

if so then go through IMG --> Payroll --> India --> Reporting for Posting Payroll Results to Accounting -->Activities in the HR System --> Maintaining Wage Types --> Define Posting Characteristics of Wage Types

check here for WT 7600 and delete

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii ,

Solved and the posting was sucess.

Thanks very much ..

Prasad