cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FKDAT & NFDAT in FPLT Table

Former Member

Hi SAP Gurus,

Need to make a bill plan report which shows Settlement Date & To Date of the Bill plan.

I am referring to fields FKDAT (Settlement date) & NFDAT (To Date) fields in Table FPLT, but issue is that certain Sales Docs its storing settlement date in NFDAT & To Date in FKDAT and vice versa but when i go to VA screens it shows correctly.

Kindly advise how to show these data in a report or how SAP is populating this data to display in Structure RV60F.

Thanks in advance,

Saleem

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For the billing plan, if you want to get the Settlement from and to date I guess you mean it's periodic billing plan. Is that right?

If so, the from and to date if generated according to the In Advance flag on the billing plan tab header level. In the report, you can simply check the from and to by below logic just like SAP standard screen program does.

If  fplt-nfdat < fplt-fkdat, then swap the start and end value to show in the report.

Please check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks alot .

Its the right way.

Regards,

Saleem

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Execute FPLA table and pass the contract reference in VBELN so that you will get the billing plan number.  Ensure that the same billing plan you are validating in FPLT. 

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply.

Yes, passing the same bill plan only.

but my issue is that value stored in FPLT Table for FKDAT (Settlement) & NFDAT(To) interchanges

for certain cases even though on screen in va42/va43 it shows correctly.

I noticed one thing that its the cases where bill status is blank or not relevant.

Please advise.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I noticed one thing that its the cases where bill status is blank or not relevant

Once you create a contract with a Billing Plan and save, system will automatically set the Billing Status to A.  Please check your item category configuration what Billing Relevance is set there.

G. Lakshmipathi