Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIC with multiple characteristics

gphs
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We got a scenario to captur emultiple characteristics through MIC during inprocess inspection type 03. Basically we want to avoid creating multiple MIC's for single inspection.

I have tried to link MIC and class characteristic with batch class type 023 along with material specification based on some other posts. But didn't get the expected result. Appreciate your inputs on this.

Regards,

Guru

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

I understand little bit in your business scenario you mean to say you want to check  multiple characteristics in In pocess inspection right.

03 inspection type

Step 1 : if your checekig quantity base or time base inspection you need to maintain prerequisities in  Routing  header or you can check freely defined inspections also

Step 2 : Operatio level  select operation  and which characteristics need to be inspect assigned

Step 3 : Once you create production order lot will get genarate

Step 4 : based on inspection point you can check quantity or time base no need to assign multiple times mics in your inspection lot.

Let me know incase any query

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to explain a bit more. I'm not sure you have made the issue clear enough to understand.

If there is some issue with the linking stuff, please follow this document.

ntn

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Guruprasad,

Can you elaborate more on your Inspection process and MICs used?

I am not getting What exactly you want to avoid.

Amol.