(local) only on Current Server when installed SAP Business One to a Standard User account
Hi. We have a client. Setup of Windows account was like this.
1. Built-in Administrator account is disabled.
2. Primary mandatory user account was made with Administrator rights (e.g. User).
3. Updated Windows 7 Pro 32-bit SP1 and installed all applications except for SAP Business One
4. Created new windows user account with Administrator rights (e.g. Admin)
5. Changed the primary account (e.g. User) from Administrator to a Standard User type
6. During SAP Business One client app installation, image below always notify even UAC was turned-off and installation proceeds without any error.
7. After installation, image below was the result.
8. Made some testing by enabling the built-in Administrator account and re-installed SAP Business One client app and result was the client app works ok with this account.
9. Created new user account with Standard User type and run the SAP client app and result was also ok with this account.
10. Run SAP Business One client app on primary made account (e.g. User-Standard User type) and the the made Administrator account (e.g. Admin) but same (local) only result occurred.
Any ideas Thanks in advance!