Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VT70 restriction by Shipment "output type"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi team!

I am trying to restrict the access in VT70 by Shipment field "output type". My users need to access only to a few Z output types.

In SU24, VT70 is only checking V_VTTK_SHT and V_VTTK_TDS (check and maintain). The rest of the listed objects are not related to the restriction I need.

Please, I need your assistance.

Thanks in advance!

Andrés

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to do one of below to achieve this,

• Search if there is any user exit available to build it, so you can insert the check on output type in standard logic.
  • Create transaction variant ZVT70 and insert a check in Z with the help of any standard object or custom auth object as modification to standard one is not recommended.

Hope this helps.

BR,

Mangesh

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to do one of below to achieve this,

• Search if there is any user exit available to build it, so you can insert the check on output type in standard logic.
  • Create transaction variant ZVT70 and insert a check in Z with the help of any standard object or custom auth object as modification to standard one is not recommended.

Hope this helps.

BR,

Mangesh

0 Kudos

Hi Mangesh,

Thank you very much.

I will check both porposed solutions.

Regards,

Andrés