cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Block sold to ship field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I would like to Know, if is it possible to block sold to ship field in VA01. We have many sales order with the sold-to party different to the sold-to ship and in this sales document the sold to ship sould be the same that sold to party.

The customer database is Ok. The problem is in VA01, the sales person entry in the same one customer code in sold to party and other code in sold to ship.

Is it possible we block or create a pop-up to check this?

Best regards

Julio César

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To clarify - the correct term is "ship-to" partner, not "sold to ship". If you google 'disable ship-to site:sap.com' you'll find many related posts on SCN and most likely a solution.

It always helps to use the right SAP terminology. STERM transaction might be useful with a translation to English.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I found in google the solution. I will used screen variant SHD0 to disable ship-to.

Very thanks!

Julio Cesar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In Partner Determination Procedure for Sales Document Header, check the box "Not Modifiable" for SH.  But what will happen if users change at item level.  For that, you need to go with user exit.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

User exit EXIT_SAPMV45A_004 or BADI BADI_SD_SALES_BASIC (Method MAINTAIN_SCREEN) can be used to change if the field is editable or not.