cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice needs to be printed in cyrillic language along with english language

0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have been printing invoice only in english lanuage for Kazakhstan ,now they need it printed in cyrillic language also.that is they will have two invoices one in english and anothr one in cyrillic.

Can you please guide me through the configuration steps

1.Do i need to create a language specific scripts for this ?

2.Which all config need to be done from SD side ?

Thanks

Manaf

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manaf,

If you want to have multi language invoice layouts then you have to upload the master data like sales org details, customer details in both the languages ( English & Cyrillic languages)

1) You also need to get the Cyrillic language details from your user for hard-coding the details in the invoice layout.Ex- INVOICE, CREDIT MEMO, DEBIT MEMO etc.

See below table shows for French language

Name in EnglishName in French language
InvoiceFacture
Datedate
Due Dateredevable le
Accountcompte
Termsterme
Bill Tofacturé à
Periodperiode
Desciptiondescription

2) After getting the details in Cyrillic language and we have to work with  technical consultant and give the logic of fetching the data from different tables.

3) Now, in billing document header output if you input language key as English(EN) then system will pick the English invoice layout or if it is CY then Cyrillic layout will be picked accordingly.

Regards

Anand.G

0 Kudos

Hi Garlapati,

Thanks for replying.

I just movd into SD so doesn't hav much idea abt many concepts .can u pls give a complete picture abt this configuration

Thanks

Manaf

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

maintain language translations in SE63 transaction for cyrilic ( hope it is russian or Arabic Language)

now add the output type manually with english and cyrilic language.

system will try to get the description by converting it from SE63, if you are printing using output type of cyrilic language

talk with your abaper on SE63 conversion

regards,

santosh

Answers (0)