cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing values from drop-down fields with SAP Personas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can drop-down field values be removed using SAP Personas? For example: the client would prefer to remove all Standard order reason codes showing on VA03. 

Thanks,

Mariana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

(Thanks for reposting this as a discussion - it will make it much easier for others to find the question and any answers )

Yes, you can do that. If you create a flavour for the relevant transaction, then in edit mode double-click on the field in question and you'll get a dialog box like this one. Here you can select values in the list and use the trashcan icon to remove them. If selecting values from the drop-down normally causes changes elsewhere on the screen, then you might need to tick the "Synchronize" box to keep this behaviour.

Does that help?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Steve. This response was helpful to me. In my case I am using the above approach to remove some values from the shipping conditions in the VA01 screen.

However I see that when I click on synchronize, I get a timeout and null exception error. If I remove the synchronize check though, all seems to be working fine and the shipping condition gets re-determined.

I guess it is with testing that we will know when to check the Sync and when not to.

The other dropdowns seem to work fine with the sync option checked.