cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GTS - Comments on Product master Classification Retrieve on Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have maintained Comments on Product Classification Legal Control View ( 3rd icon next to ECCN number) . How can I retrieve those in a report. Is there any FM .

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member1114079
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am also having the same kind of requirement,but unable to find the solution.

Can you suggest and share your ideas and experience regarding this issue if you had anything, that will help us more.

Thank you.

Regards,

KBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KBS,

Did some check , Comments can be pulled from FM  READ_TEXT

Values to be passed can be found in table STXH.

ID is Text ID you have configured

Object is SLL_PR

Name is Combination of GUID of PRODUCT (table /sapsll/pntpr) +Legal Regulation +Number Scheme

Cheers,

Amit

former_member1114079
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Thank you for your reply.

This is not what i want actually. We have acockpit na, there in compliance->classification/master data->export view for customs product area->maintain product->give some product->f8(execute)->  it will goes to product details->legal control tab-> here for every region there is classification arrangement.........in left pane if you click on any classification it shows some details in the right pane. there is some text area we will find under Export list number field.

Now my requirement : I have read the text of that area into my report.

How can i do that as it not storing in any database table?

Thank you.

Regards,

KBS                                    

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not able to understand what do you mean by not storing to any database table.

Are you able to maintain the Text  as per screen shot above , if yes you can pull it by calling  Function module Read_Text.

If you are not able to maintain Text there, than in the configuration you need to activate it.

Thanks,

Amit

former_member1114079
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Amit,

But where can i find the parameter values for the FM 'READ_TEXT' in above shown-ed scenario.

thank you.

Regards,

Anand.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Values to be passed can be found in STXH table.

ID is Text ID you have configured

Object is SLL_PR

Name is GUID of Product +Legal Regulation+ Number Schema.

Suggest to maintain comments on one product and then check value in STXH table for parameters.