cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom field mapping via HCI -- ERP to C4C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have the custom field development done in ERP/C4C for products and we now need to transfer the Custom field through HCI via the products IFLOW( com.sap.scenarios.erp2cod.material.replicate)

What are the steps involved for this development in HCI?

We have done the following:

Step 1: Taking the updated wsdl from C4C

We have updated the related Communication Arrangement in C4C and downloaded the latest WSDL file

Step 2:  Importing the WSDL into the HCI project (not sure if it is done)

We were unable to import the WSDL file, as we dint get the option in the Import. The import is for a WSIL file which we don’t have. So we created a new WSDL file in HCI Project and copied the content from our WSDL to it. Is it the right way?

In the message mapping Overview, there is an option for target element, Is our WSDL to be added there?

What are further steps to be done for the Custom field mapping via HCI.

Regards,

Sangeeta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got the information in the following link:

Regards,

Sangeeta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Yes,we were also facing the problem to update the wsdl in HCI from C4C ,that is resolved now,however I have the same custom extension field in SAP ERP as well which has been updated in IDOC and is showing up,but how will I download the ERP wsdl to update that in HCI for that custom extension mapping  OR do I have an option in HCI directly to update that metadata & wsdl ,if so can you please let me know how.

Thanks

Indrasish

chandansb
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sangeeta,

Thanks for sharing the link. This document contains scenario where extension field is added to C4C and mapped from the field in ECC/CRM.

Have you tried it another way? Can you please put some light how the integration takes place when we have custom field added in CRM and needs to be mapped into C4C?

I have no idea how I can extract the modified IDOC (WSDL after new custom field added into CRM).

Please help me know if you have any idea on this!!

Best Regards,

Chandan Bankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandan,

We too stuck in the same issue that we are unable to download the latest WSDL from the modified IDOC in ECC directly. We have tried following up with the HCI team in SAP with no luck on the same.

As far as i know in case you have a PI system connected to your CRM system, you can import the IDOC into the Integration Repository and download the WSDL.

Regards,

Sangeeta

chandansb
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Sangeeta for responding with your experience on this situation. Kindly keep me posted in case if you are able to get the solution on this and I'll surely share if I am able to work out on this.

Cheers,

Chandan

pvsbprasad
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are facing the same issue with extension scenario of ECC to C4C via HCI.

we are not able to upload the WSDL in HCI which is downloaded from ECC

can you please guide me. if any one find the  solution regarding the same.

Regards,

Prasad

steve_beierle2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sangeeta,

Thank you for taking the time to post a link to the document on how to extend the C4C system by adding a field. But did you ever get this issue resolved?

Thanks in advance for your reply!

Regards,

Steve

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sangeeta,

Once you download the WSDL file from ECC, rename the file as .wsdl and NOT .WSDL.

In your eclipse, right click on the resources.wsdl package, and select Import. Under General category, select "File System", and then import the .wsdl file.

You shouldn't be facing issues in this way