cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuration overview for Reciever Determination Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends !!

while creating Reciever determination... at configuration Overview for reciever determination (tab) Reciever(Partner / Service) showing <b>Not Defined</b>

can anybody suggest me why this issue is coming

Regards

Abhishek Agrahari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

while creating Reciever determination... at configuration Overview for reciever determination (tab) Reciever(Partner / Service) showing Not Defined

This shows as undefined because you may not have selected the Service in the Configured Receivers in the window above configuration Overview ......once u select the receiver service and save the data then u need to go to the configuration Overview space and right click on the not defined link and select NEW SPECIFIC and there select ur receiver service....do the same for mapping and receiver agreement....This will serve ur purpose.

Thx

Ravijeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

in recever determination, in configured recerver, select your business system in service tab......then save your recever detemintaion.......then in configured overview for recever detemination you will get your recever system....

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your Receivr Determiantion, in that pane against Receivers you would need to manually give the name of the Receievr Service or use the Selction option and select the Receive Service.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh !!

we can't do manually ,,, in that tab Business System name is coming , but the Communication channel which i have created in that Business System is coming as Not Defined ,,,,

thanks for reply... but still i am stuck..

regrds

Abhishek Agrahari

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Abhishek,

I do not follow what the problem is at all.

In the reciever determiantion, you have no place where you define the comm channel ( you only define the receievr agreement and that too only if needed ) .

Regards

Bhavesh