cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Short pick automatic WT creation issue using Wave process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

If we make direct pick for short pick quantity for product with multiple bins, system is creating two WTs successfully.

i.e. one for actual quantity and second WT for remaining quantity.

But, when we make above process using wave process, system is not creating automatic WT for remaining quantity.

Could you please help me on this issue? Little urgent to me.

Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts, Any thoughts on this below issue?

If we make direct pick with short pick quantity for multiple line items in ODO, system is creating two WTs successfully. i.e. one for actual quantity and second WT for remaining quantity.

But, when we make above process using wave process, system is not creating automatic WT for remaining quantity?

Anything issue with Exception code? Can you please help me on this?

Thank you ...

Sridhar

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you share the screen shot of the Warehouse Tasks. Usually, EWM Behaves in such a way. If you keenly monitor the destination storage types of the warehouse tasks, One will go to Difference Analyser and another will go to actual Destination location.

You need to keenly monitor on statuses and Source and destination details why system is creating to Warehouse Tasks. Then, you will get the answer/solution how the system is behaving.

Regards,

Sathish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Is that you are asking WTs created for direct pick to see source and destination or else?

Can you detail what exactly i have to look for to send it to you?

Thank you...