cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to keep date format as dd/mm/yyyy in Agentry independent of backend value format?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using Agentry 6.0.38.1 android client and 6.0.32 plugin.

I want to keep date format as dd/mm/yyyy in Agentry independent of backend value date format.

How can I do it?

Regards

-Prit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jason_latko
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Prit,

Not sure what you mean exactly so I will answer generally.  If you referring to Agentry Date properties in objects, then those will always use the date format that is set up on the client device, Android OS in your case.  If you are downloading Dates from the backend into Agentry String properties, then they will come down in whatever format the backend script is formatting them for.  You may need to adjust the backend java or SQL or XML to force the fetched dates into your preferred format.

Jason Latko - Senior Product Developer at SAP

sravanthi_polu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once check the below link

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/SAPMOB/Agentry+error+with+@DATE+rule

In agentry server root folder try to change the date formats in sqlserver_sd.ini by commenting the perivous format and check whether they are reflecting in output

Regards,

Sravanthi Polu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jason/Sravanthi

When I log in with 6.0.38.1 android client, I get date format in dd/mm/yyyy independent of device date format (I checked by changing device date format) and when I log in with 6.0.30.x android client, I get date format in mm/dd/yyyy independent of device date format for the same export to same connection.

Don't know why this is happening.

Sravanthi,

The solution you suggested didnt work

Regards

Prit