Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VAL_PO_E in shopping cart not updated correctly

YayatiEkbote
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I am working on SRM 7.0 EHP 3 landscape.

I created a shopping cart with quantity 12 and value 4 USD. After shopping cart approval, i created a PO with the same quantity, value and currency and approved it.

But when i tried to create confirmation, it was giving runtime error as 'Buffer table not up-to-date'.

I searched the log in SLG1 and RZ20, but there was no error message logged.

I checked the related documents in BBP_PD transaction. I found the value of field val_po_e 3,730,316.27, which is something not near to PO value and which is no where near to the quantity and price multiplication. Also the price per unit  is 1.

I am unable to understand from where this value is coming.

Could you please let me know how and where this value iv_po_e is calculated?

Also i need to understand from process flow point of view, how and when the fields quan_po_e, val_po_e, val_po_e_agg, val_cf_e and val_cf of table BBP_PDIGP calculated.

I tried to search some related issues but couldn't find any.

Has anyone experienced this issue?

Regards,

Yayati Ekbote

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Yayati,

check this below wiki:

How is actual value shown in the SRM PO related document screen statistic data

Regards.

Laurent.

YayatiEkbote
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Laurent,

Thanks for the link but I meant to ask from process point of view. At what point of the process these values are updated.

For example if Shopping cart has 1000 quantity and price as 10 USD, and PO is of the same quantity and gross price. Then is quan_po_e and val_po_e updated when PO is approved and replicated in backend or as soon as PO is created in saved status from sourcing? Also if multiple POs are made for one shopping cart, then what is the process of updating these values?

Regards,

Yayati Ekbote