Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI Getting Lots of NFE failures from AM and MG

david_pauley2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Our PI system is getting lots of errors over the past couple of weeks for NFE states AM and MG.  We also communicate with SP and SCAN, we are getting no errors for either of them.

The error is the same across both states and aall channels for those states: SOAP: call failed: java.io.EOFException: Connection closed by remote host.

I was told that these states had done some kind of upgrade but have not been able to collect any other info.

Any and all help will be rewarded.

David Pauley

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HiDavid

May be there is à change in the certificate or those SEFAZ has to re register the up address of partner pi system.also this could be an outage of sefaz over the weekend.

david_pauley2
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Srinivas.

I will check into the certs and see if they have changed.

David

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Adding few more points to Srinivas...May be the user credentials got expired If you are using user Authentication in comm channel.

Check with your basis team, whether they can able to ping or telnet the target server or not.

Cheers,

Tulasiram.

david_pauley2
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Tularsiram for your reply it is helpful and appreciated.

Here is the weird thing, it fails one minute then works the next.  It may work for 1, 2, 3, or 10 messages.  Then we it fails we and start getting the Java EOF message saying connection closed by host.  Then the next message works.

It seems extremely random, and we are using the same user credentials for SCAN, SP, MG, and AM, only MG and AM are having issues.  I can disable the comm channel for the service job that checks for site availability and fail these two over to SCAN and they work without issue.  SP has not registered an error since this problem showed up 2 weeks ago.

Best regards,

David