Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to retrieve data with inside-out approach

Virinchy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

With reference to , ( Inside out approach ) to develop a simple Odata service in a New Gateway system running SP05( Gateway is as an add-on in ECC )  , was unable to retrieve the data from ECC system . The runtime Objects are generated successfully.

But when executing the URL /sap/opu/odata/sap/ZGW100_XX_SO4_SRV/SalesOrderCollection , in /IWFND/GW_CLIENT  , no data is being pulled.

Is this because of any missing connections configuring Gateway with ECC / missing steps ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ChandraMahajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you check if you are getting data from bapi BAPI_EPM_SO_GET_LIST ?

and also put the external breakpoint in get_entityset method of DPC_EXT class and check if there is any issue.

Regards,

Chandra

Virinchy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Facing few issues  executing the BAPI_EPM_SO_GET_LIST , requested my abap team to help on this.

In the mean while started to work with another  BAPI_FLIGHT_GETLIST which works well in our SAP system.

The runtime objects are generated successfully, system is registered and made sure the services are activated.

but when executing the service in /IWFND/GW_CLIENT,with the activated service, only the $metadata query is successful, but not the others.

Facing 500 internal server Error  with FlightSet entity

Screenshot of the error log :

Is this because of any missing in configuration / steps / patches on SP05 system ?

ChandraMahajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I performed same steps and created demo service. I am not getting any error and got the result for query /sap/opu/odata/sap/ZSCN_FLIGHTDEMO_SRV/FlightSet

but our system is SP08 and hence seems to be issue with some missing patch in your SP05.

looking at error, it seems to be problem with date time parameter. you can try without those fields or try with code based implementation as explained in my blog

Regards,

Chandra

Virinchy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Chandra , Will try the same  .

I also assume that a couple of patches to be applied to the SP05 server to resolve any similar issues.

Reference :

Answers (0)