Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rejected: Access Third party database from SAP

himanshu_patel6
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Below mentioned query was rejected by moderator, I would like to know the specific reason for the same.

Kindly let me know which specific rule applies to reject my below query.

I want to connect third party SQL database access from SAP for read and write data into third party SQL server.

How it is possible?

Regards,

Himanshu Patel.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

SCN Support is for SAP Community Network related support queries only: Not SAP product support.

See 

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I clicked "alert moderator" because there is documentation available on how to connect to secondary databases from SAP. You did not mention any more details, so I must assume that you did not do research before posting.

Please always search for available information first, and invest some more effort when asking, e.g. by describing what you have tried, what did not work, all relevant technical details, etc.

Thomas

rosenberg_eitan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So why this was not rejected ?

Regards .

himanshu_patel6
Explorer
0 Kudos

Already I search regarding my query before posting in SCN, but I did not get proper answer.

then put a query in SCN.

SuhaSaha
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Eitan Rosenberg wrote:

So why this was not rejected ?

Connect External Database SQL server from ABAP

Regards .

I think you do understand that it's not possible to check each & every thread in the ABAP forums, considering the high volume of activity. So we have to rely on fellow SDNers to report such threads, in that case we can take action.

May be nobody reported it and so it might have escaped the axe, just a guess!

BR,

Suhas

himanshu_patel6
Explorer
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.