cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATP & Credit Limit Check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

As per business requirement we have maintained credit limit check as 'C' - Run simple credit limit check and delivery block against the sales orders.

This is working fine in the order creation stage but not in the order change stage.

For e.g. lets we have got some back orders for a customer and the credit limit was reduced after this.

Then the credit limit check is not working when we are running V_V2, meaning ideally system should update the delivery block in the sales order and not allocate any stock to it.

Kindly suggest how to achieve this.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
This is working fine in the order creation stage but not in the order change stage.

In Simple credit check there is control to over come the above unlike Automatic credit control(OVA8) where you can control this with deviation% field.

For e.g. lets we have got some back orders for a customer and the credit limit was reduced after this.

Then the credit limit check is not working when we are running V_V2, meaning ideally system should update the delivery block in the sales order and not allocate any stock to it.

Why you are trying to change the credit limit here? as i ready you can not control here in Simple credit check.

Thanks,

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The business has a continuous process of ordering and billing from a particular customer.

In this scenario, if the collections from the customer declines due to any reason, user changes the credit limit so as to reduce the overall credit exposure.

Regards

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
if the collections from the customer declines due to any reason, user changes the credit limit so as to reduce the overall credit exposure

Yes i do understand but i was assuming that you were trying to change the credit limit for the payer in the above situation only hence i asked why you were changing the credit limit.

As already said in the above as per my knowledge there is no control the above situation in Simple credit..

Sorry, small corrections in my first post there were some errors in my sentence and corrected with bold letters in below.

In Simple credit check there is NO control to over come the above unlike Automatic credit control(OVA8) where you can control this with deviation% field in OVA8.

as I Already SAID
you can not control here in Simple credit check.

thanks,

Srinu.