Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This content cannot be displayed in a frame

andrew_rough
Explorer
0 Kudos

Good day,

We have just upgraded to Portal 7.10 SP18 CE and Portal 7.4 (Federated Portals). Since doing so we are having an issue accessing our CE content via a URL iView.  We get a page saying "This content cannot be displayed in a frame".  There is a link to open the item in a new window and when we click this the CE content comes up.

The problem with this is it results in a complete change to how our end users are used to using the system and will result in a lot of confusion.

Has anyone else experienced this and possible found a solution to it?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

andrew_rough
Explorer
0 Kudos

We found the issue.

Two new settings where added to Portal CE 7.10 SP18 and one of these was the cause (Clickjacking).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrew Rough,

We are facing similar issue in our landscape as well but on ABAP stack.

Can you please let us know as how to open the WEBDYNPRO console from ABAP stack?

The above screenshot of yours looks like webdynpro console of JAVA stack..

Please help.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Andrew,

Kindly suggest how you updated the content of the clickjacking property. It is not allowing me to edit this property even I looged in as administrator

BR,

Shobhit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Andrew,

I am to update the property but the issue still persists. Kindly suggest

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Andrew,

I forgot to mention. We are on portal 7.4. Will your solution works for 7.4 version ?

BR,

Shobhit

Former Member
0 Kudos
  • Thanks Andrew,
    I am to update the property but the issue still persists. Kindly suggest
    I am currently on Portal 7.4

andrew_rough
Explorer
0 Kudos

Set X-FRAME-OPTIONS to ALLOW.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Andrew,

The problem is still not solved. I made the suggested changes.

andrew_rough
Explorer
0 Kudos

Here is a screenshot of my PROD settings.  You have an additional setting (UISecurityLevel), not sure if this may be an issue?

Also have you restarted both landscapes since the change (should not be needed but better to be on  the safe side).

andrew_rough
Explorer
0 Kudos

Our issue was displaying Portal CE 7.10 SP18 in Portal 7.4. Not sure if that answers your question.