Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZSRM offline approval

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

Please can you help . I have a strange issue where when we create a SC and run the report  ZSRM_OFFLINEAPPROVALSEND

in quality we get the below screen :

and when I click on the lens as above to display details I get the below with 3 tabs : Doc contents /attributes and recipient lists

However when I check SOST in production :

and then I expand the lens : I see more tabs and a different format of the mail with no attachment ..

:

Could some one please explain which settings am I missing in here ? I tried checking the ones I knew .. BBP_PO_ACTION_CONF and BBP_PO_ACTION_DEF but it doesnt seem to be of relevance to me ..

Please be so kind to help .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey all ,

I actaully tried to put a break point while I executed the report blank without selecting any option in ZSRM_oFFLINEAPPROVAL  and it stopped at the BADI BBP_OFFLINE_APP_BADI >> MAIL_CREATE

There i had a piece of codeas below and this it goes into exception and gives me

an exception 2 >> adobeform_error

and the format though looks correct now content wise it doesnt have anything Im unable to open it ..

see the screenshots below and also mention if there are some PDF related settings which should be done in the system ?

It was going into exception 2 adobe form error I forcefully made it as SY- SUBRC =0 and then it created the mail in the same format as production :

However content wise it has nothing and gives me the error as below

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OK I think I get that ,. pasting again :

I have a strange issue where when we create a SC and run the report ZSRM_OFFLINEAPPROVALSEND

in quality we get the below screen :

and when I click on the lens as above to display details I get the below with 3 tabs : Doc contents /attributes and recipient lists

However when I check SOST in production :

and then I expand the lens : I see more tabs and a different format of the mail with no attachment ..

:

Could some one please explain which settings am I missing in here ? I tried checking the ones I knew .. BBP_PO_ACTION_CONF and BBP_PO_ACTION_DEF but it doesnt seem to be of relevance to me ..

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vinita,

you make a mail comparison between two different processes...

First mail is sent to approver to approve/reject purchasing document.

Second mail is sent to supplier when PO is released.

Regards.

Laurent.

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vinita,

i did not see it was dealing with Shopping Cart...

Check points given by Konstantin.

Have a look also if implementation for BBP_OFFLINE_APP_BADI BAdI definition are identical.

Regards.

Laurent.

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinita,

I suppose some images are missing. Could not get, where the problem is.

Regards

Konstantin

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey Konstantin

Thanks for the quick reply .. Its Not really  missing .. can you see the

1). 3 tabs in quality and 4 tabs in production [doc content , attribute lost , recipient , attachment] highlighted in yellow ..

2). Can you also see the difference in content in quality .. and content in production has a PDF attached .

if not Ill try uploading again . but looks fine to me ..

Please let me know

regards

VInita

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinita,

if your report is a copy of /SAPSRM/OFFLINEAPPROVALSEND, the please check parameters for report start.

Regards

Konstantin

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are they the input to the BADI as mentioned by Laurent ..