Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CBMA - Alerts consumer in SAP PO7.4

former_member193466
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

Tried to create an alert consumer, but couldn't be succeeded though had gone through the several blogs.

I could see the it can be created from WSNAVIGATOR. But when I open my NWA-WSNavigator, I could see the below option for services.

can someone please help me what/where has gone wrong.Please find the screenshot of the WSNAVIGATOR.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member193466
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.
Please let me know if I can set the DefaultAlertRule on interface(Configuration scenario) basis?

So that I can have an alert rule for all High-Severity and other for another severities-DefaultAlert Rule.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you can add Configuration Screen to your Alert rules...

So Classify your configuration scenarios and configure the alert rules as per them...

but you need to note that a single email gets generated for all the Configuration scenarios configured in an alert rule...

HTH

Rajesh

former_member193466
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Thanks for the reply. So can we setup the recipient list as different for each alert rule?

If so can you please guide where can I give the recipient list and on what basis.

Also is that require to give all the ID objects for in the alert rule or only the Configuration Scenario to have all the alerts triggered for that particular interface.

Thank you.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

There is no need to register or create custom alert consumer from SR (using Standard API)

Just open ur alert rule and provide the consumer name and you are done.

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you execute the service registry wizards as part of the post installation activity?

NWA -> Configuration -> Scenarios -> Configuration Wizard ->