cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

intercompany billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ALL

In intercompany billing,we will be extending the material to another sales.org,,,,dist.ch,,,,and plant.My doubt here is whether the division remains the same????? .Because when the material is extended,,,i am not able to access basic data.1 to change division,,,?

Expecting your quick reply.

Thanks7Regards

Prasad.G

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Guru,

Division might be same or different, it depends on which material you are using and to which division it belongs. The moment Sales org/DC are different the Sales area would be different irrespective of whether the divison is sam eor not.

When you extend the material you also need to select the views you want while creating the new material.

revert back in case of clarfications

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI SRINI

What my problem is that when i raised order for intercompany billing and change plant at line item level,,,, actually my sales area is znnn/zn/zn,,,,,,but is picking znnn/zn/00...Here i have extended the material from plant/dc/dv (nnnn/zn/zn) to 2000/10/00.Here it is giving error sales area znnn/zn/00 is not defined,????? where the problem lies,,,can u explain me?

Regards

Prasad.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

COrrect me if my understanding is wrong.

1. The sales area you are using to create order is Znnn/nn/nn.

To what division does this material belong is it Zn or 00. also does the customer master data fo the customer for whom you are creating a sales order Exists. If yes what is the Sala Area for which customer master exist. Is it Znnn/nn/nn. or znnn/nn/00.

Then in that case first extend customer master to sales area Znnn/nn/nn. then try creating sales order. If you do this sales area will not get redetermined while creating order.

2. Material master exist for a combination of Sales org/DC and Plant and not Division. Every material is Division specific and so You can create material master for Sales org/DC and Plant only.

Once the material master exists for Znnn/nn/1000(Plant) then you can extend the same to 2000/10 / 2000 (plant)

Hope this clarifies.

revert back for further doubts

rewrad if it helps

regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Division can be the same itself. The sales area is in any case redifined on a/c of sales org and distribution channel.

Thanks,

Satheesh