Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PO 7.4 (AEX) Receiver Determination did not find any receivers at all

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

We are testing a simple synchronous scenario: SOAP <-> SAP PO <-> ABAP proxy.

During the test with soapUI, we face the error Receiver Determination did not find any receivers at all. The message does not enter SAP PO.

I've already checked a lot of SCN threads, but none of them contains a solution.

Major configuration steps

• ESR
    • Service Interface with different operations.
      Interface pattern is stateless because we have more than 1 operation.
      For each operation, a message mapping and operation mapping was created
  • Integration Directory
    • Sender SOAP adapter
      Transport protocol is HTTP
      Message protocol is SOAP 1.1
      Do Not Use SOAP Envelope is enabled
      QoS is Best Effort
    • Integrated Configuration object
      Inbound processing tab: Software Component version of Sender Interface is filled in. If not, all operation-specific configuration is deleted. Any thoughts on that?
      Receiver tab: type of receiver determination is standard and configuration is operation-specific. No conditions were applied. Receiver communication component is the SAP ECC Business System.
      Receiver Interfaces tab: for each operation, the operation mapping is indicated.
      Outbound processing tab: points to the receiver SOAP adapter, using message protoco XI 3.0 (for ABAP proxies)

Any thoughts on the root cause?

Thanks a lot.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos
  • Please uncheck the Do not use SOAP envelope - this is SOAP sender and envelope is required
  • Please include SCV in the Sender Channel (ICo).
  • use XPath to clearly specify which receiver should receive the message - Synchronous can't have multiple receivers
  • Test it from OM and PIMON and see what happens in the logs.
hbayonaq
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Dimitri,

Did you get to resolve this situation??. I have a FILE -> SAP PO -> Proxy scenario, but in my sender channel also have a module (EdifactConverterModule). I´m facing the same error as yours 'Receiver Determination did not find any receivers at all' and if i choose the 'Not operation-specific' option in the receiver tab, the error is as follows: 'InterfaceDetermination did not yield any actual interface'.

I've been following all the suggestions in this thread but i'm still getting the error.

If you could help me with this issue, i'll be very grateful.

Regards,

Holman Bayona

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dmitri,

Can you please send screenshots of your integrated configuration. Is it working with other scenario's?

Would also suggest doing step by step all the configuration again.

Regards,

Jannus Botha

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dimitri,

• Integration Directory
    • Sender SOAP adapter
      Transport protocol is HTTP
      Message protocol is SOAP 1.1
      Do Not Use SOAP Envelope is enabled
      QoS is Best Effort

I think this is because of the Do Not Use SOAP Envelope. How did you construct your xpath? Maybe this can help

• Integrated Configuration object
      Inbound processing tab: Software Component version of Sender Interface is filled in. If not, all operation-specific configuration is deleted. Any thoughts on that?

If you use a software component version in the sender interface, you still have the option to have it as operation specific or not operation specific (not sure about this one, I'm in 7.11)? Operation-specific just means that the message types in the operations (root XML) are validated against the input XML. Not operation specific means the root XML are not validated.

Hope this helps,

Mark

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your reply...

No Xpath expression is used because I do not have a condition in place.

Now, I changed something on the Receiver tab: Not operation-specific is indicated now.

The error I see now: com.sap.aii.adapter.xi.routing.RoutingException: InterfaceDetermination did not yield any actual interface

Next, on the Inbound Processing tab, I left the Software Component version of Sender Interface field blank. And I see my message entering the SAP PO system. BUT: all my operation-specific configuration is gone. Very strange.

Any thoughts on that? Seems like some bug to me?

Thank you.

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dmitri,

Are you using xpath in Interface Determination? As for the operation-specific configuration, here are the cases (assuming it is already activated):

1. With software component version

- From Operation-Specific to Not Operation-Specific, config disappears

- From Not Operation-Specific to Operation-Specific, config disappears

2. From With SCV to Without SCV, config disappears

I am in 7.11 and also experiencing this behavior so I guess this is working as intended.

Regards,

Mark