Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change Goods Recipient & Requisitioner value in SRM 7.02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

My requirement is as below-

We are using SRM 7.02 and we need to modify Goods Recipient & requisitioner fields in Shopping cart. In case of Requisitioner, it should be able to populate all the ECC user information. For this, i extended fields and built a custom F4 help to read ECC user information via RFC. I am able to save the values as well.

Now i need to understand on how i can ensure that this user id value is rightly mapped when purchase requisition is created from SRM.

Any information on this would be really helpful.

Regards,
Vishnu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Implemented BADI BBP_CREATE_BE_RQ_NEW and it has resolved the issue. Used values contained in the custom fields to change parameter CS_RQ_DOCUMENT.

Marking thread as Answered.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vishnu,

in SRM standard, recipient must have a Business Partner assigned.

As you do not have any error messages, this means user populated exists in SRM. So, why to you use an ECC search-help?

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent,

I am not receiving any errors in Shopping carts.

Our requirement is to bring similar experience of ECC PR creation in SRM. So for that purpose, i created 2 fields @ Item level in Shopping Cartthrough configuration in SPRO. These 2 fields will capture requisitioner & goods recipient user id's( F4 help will do RFC & returns ECC user information) I need to use these values and map to corresponding fields during PR creation.

Is it possible, by using any BADI or enhancements?

Appreciate your help,

Vishnu