cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc error in PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am unable to see in PI theIDoc triggered from SRM system to PI. What settings should be done to trigger IDoc from SRM to PI? Is this the same as that of ECC to PI?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anand_shankar10
Active Participant
0 Kudos

If you are not using single stack then you wont be able to find IDOC monitor in PI as only JAVA_IDOC channel can be monitored. If you are using double stack PI then go to IDOC monitoring in SRM server and find the status of IDOC. If its success then see if its send to correct PI port.

Do cross check RFC Destination.

Thanks

Anand

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SRM do I have to distribute the model using BD64 for the IDoc to reach PI?

somil_gulati
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Radhika,

Please check the below threads, it might help to solve your issue.

Also you can read the below blog -

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SRM check in SM58 if the idoc got stuck while sending to PI, even if idoc gets stuck intRFC queue in SM58 idoc status shows as 03 only...

Simple and Straight way to check idoc reached to PI (Dual stack abap + java ) or not is using idoc number in IDX5..

you need to use the distribution model only if you want to send Master data else not required...

Also check in IDoc generated whether the LS and port points to PI system or not.

HTH

Rajesh

somil_gulati
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Radhika,

For sending IDOC from any SAP system to SAP PI, following things should be in place in SRM system -

1. There should be a RFC connection type 3 in the sender system.

2. In sender system you must have maintained the partner profiles and port.

Then after triggering Idoc from SRM system you can check in transaction we02 about the Idoc status.

Then you can also check IDOC in BD87 if the IDOC has failed.If failed , you can reprocess the failed IDOC.

In SM58 you can check for any rfc related errors or any authorisation errors in both SAP PI and SAP SRM.

In SAP PI system check for following things -

Ports

You can also check in IDX5  the idocs that has been received by SAP PI.

Regards

Somil

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do I check in PI if IDoc from SRM has reached there?

I go to IDX5 and give the IDoc number and search with the date. Is there any other way to find out IDoc has reached PI.

SRM guys say that it has reached PI and the status is 3 in SRM

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Radhika,

--> Please check the RFC destinations in both SRM and PI do the connection and authorization test.

--> check if any RFC errors in SM58 in SRM and PI.

--> Are you using SRM standard content in PI or normal scenario?

--> Did you check in SRM moni, whether the IDOC triggered or not.

--> Did you configured the required configuration for IDOC both in SRM and PI.

Regards

Bhargava Krishna