cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Component Planning in for PM Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am working on component planning scenario in SRM 4.0, wherer in I am adding component in the PM order in SRM. I have maintained necessary attributes for the scenario to work. When I am adding an item and saving the PM Order, system shows the msg that 'Order is saved', item is not added in PM order in backend R/3 system.

In debugging, it is found that in Function: BBP_PMORDER_COMP_CREATE there is one parameter- 'lv_simulation' which is having default value as 'X'. If this default value is changed to null/space program is excecuted successfully and component is getting added to backend PM order.

Can anybody help me solving this problem and understanding where from system is picking up 'this' simulation mode? Is there any config setting?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u>My suggestion -></u>

<b><u>Incase this does not works, it seems there is a bug - ask SAP by raising an OSS message.</u></b>

<b>Better to create a copy of this function module to Z function module and do what ever you want to do with it. Instead of SAP calling this standard function module, use you Z FM.</b>

<u>Refer to the OSS notes -></u>

<b>Note 433121 - BBPOR01: Item Categories for Components

Note 485253 - BBPOR01: Short Dump when checking components

902876 SRM 1.0, BBPPS01: Authorization check

585210 BBPPS01: Projects are not found

214034 Component planning: Corrections in the PlugIn

354908 BBPOR01: Message from budget check not executed

413069 Component planning: Message from budget check generates dump

446784 BBPOR01: Status 'Material availability not checked'

323261 Short dump in BBP_PMORDER_COMP_CREATE

185227 Corrections to the plug-in</b>

Hope this will help.

Please reward suitable points, incase it suits your requirements.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Atul,

Sorry for the delay in reply, my problem is still valid, I could find that note 185227 exactly addressing the problem which I am facing, but can not apply it as it is invalid for my Server level. Trying to figure it out with my technical team.

Thanks indeed for your kind reply.

Best Regards,

Amit