cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Last Page

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a smartform with pages FIRST and NEXT. I'm adding in a LAST page to be printed under certain conditions. Can someone let me know how I get this LAST page to print?

Thanks, Mark

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is where I am.

ON First Page:

Main Window

Note Window

On Last Page

TEXT Window

If I add a command into Main Window with GOTO New Page LAST:

LAST Page is printed

NOTE Window is not printed

If I add a command into Main Window with GOTO New Page LAST and tick ONLY after END MAIN WINDOW:

LAST Page is not printed

NOTE Window is printed

Thanks Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

wht u have to do is

in the PAGE1 main window create a COMMAND node at last of all the nodes...

for this conditions tab... <b>"tick "Only on Page--> PAGE1'</b>.

have ugive n this condition for the command

don't giv eany condition for the TEXT window

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

I am facing the same problem.

If you got solution. Please let me know.

Thanks,

Sudhakar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the info I see this now. So if you can only put the command in the main window and you have another window after main how do you get round this?

Thanks for your help, Mark

amit_khare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The other window also has output condition tabs attach with them and same condition can also be attach with them for display.

Regards,

Amit

Reward all helpful replies.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

when ever u use this <b>command node before going to the next page it triggers all the windows.</b>.. but make sure all the data in the main window is printed bfore triggering the next page using the COmmanfd node

Please Close this thread.. when u r problem is solved. Reward if Helpful

Regards

Naresh Reddy K

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not clear on this. Can you extend your description of what i need to do?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

remember one thing.. whenever u want ot trigger next page explicitily then u ahve to use the COMMAND node...

wht u have to do is Create a COMMAND node then give the GOTO NEW PAGE--> LAST.

if u wanto to come back to then in LAST page u have to create another COMMAND node there u have to give GOTO NEW PAGE-->PAGE1 or PAGE2 aas u required..

note: u can insert the COMMAND node only in MAIN window.. so for the condition node u have to give one condtion (only on PAGE PAGE1 for the first page and for the LAST page also do the same so that u can avoide the Triggering of this node ithe certain page ONLY..

amit_khare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As you want to print your last page on certain conditions, so there might be two cases -

1. you want to print it on the conditions based on previous two pages, if it is so then just add a condition node in your previous page and call the third page in the condition instead of specifying it in next page window.

2. you want to check some condition in third page only and then decide to display, in that case add the condition in the output condition tab of each window of third page then they will only display when the condition get true.

Regards,

Amit

amit_khare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want to call last page from first or second page then add a condition node there and call your page inside that node.

Other wise just add your condition in the output condition tab of the windows of third page.

Regards,

Amit