cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EHP6 Upgrade to HANA + Solman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am in process of upgrading and migrating ERP6 EHP6 from Oracle to HANA and i am new to Solution Manager and facing these issues

1) in Mopz, it throws warning "Product registration for installed add-on is missing  ",  how to fix this issue and what will happen if we ignore this add-on ?

in LSVM it displays the add-n but gives warning PPMS content is outdated

Have attached the screen shots

2) Mopz, in Selection of Target system the "ERP6 EHP6 for HANA" is not displayed

Current version of solution Manager

Solman 7.1

SAP_ABAP :702

SAP_BASIS :702

ST : 710 SP4

Have attached the screen shots

Regards,

B.Srinath

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have attached the mopz screenshot taken from the cookbook,

In our environment, under mopz am not getting SAP ERP powered by HANA 1.0, but getting rest of the option like EHP7 for ERP6....(refer earlier screenshot)

Regards,

B.Srinath

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have discussed this issue internally, and I have been pointed out to some updated documentation.

Please check SAP Note 1903842.

Please let me know what is this 'cookbook' from where you took the screenshot, it looks like the 'cookbook' has to be updated.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariño

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

for the 'Product registration of installed addons', check SAP KBA 1813563.

You show a screenshot where EHP7 for SAP ERP 6.0 is offered, but there is no screenshot of the drop-down menu. Could you please check and take a screenshot of the drop down menu in the stack selection step?

Best regards,

Miguel Ariño

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Miguel,

I have started the SUM to upgrade the SolMan Support pack level and it is in downtime phase , will send the screenshot later

In the drop-down menu it listed two entries : EHP7 for SAP ERP 6.0 and EHP6 for SAP ERP 6.0, it did not display "ERP SYSTEM on HANA", whether upgrade to latest SP level will provide HANA option in drop-down list?

Regards,

B.Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

Would suggest to raise message with SAP and reconfirm on this.

Regards,

Deepanshu Shamra