Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESR - Imported Objects (IDOC & RFC) display empty list

former_member286225
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am trying to import an IDOC to my ESR development environment (version 7.11).

I inserted all relevant information to connect to our development back-end system and the IDOC & RFC screen appears (screenshot attached).

When I press the arrow button of either the IDOC tree or the RFC tree, no list of available objects displays.

When I perform the same procedure from our PI QA environment (pointing to our development back-end system), the list is loaded.

Please advise.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member286225
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Thanks for your suggestions.

The problem is resolved.

I Unchecked the parameter: com.sap.aii.ib.client.delayload in the Exchange Profile and now the list is loaded.

Regards.

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you please close this thread?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Effi,

Perform all the tests (Connection, Authorization and remote logon) for the RFC Destination Type3 and also check whether you are able to see any component hierarchy tab while importing the Idoc's/Rfc's .

Regards,

Anusha penneru

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Effi,

check if the user has proper authorization and if you have done correct settings for SWVC as per below link.

Importing IDocs and RFCs - Managing Services in the Enterprise Services Repository - SAP Library

former_member286225
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Muniyappan,

Thanks for your answer.

I have already gone through the link you provided.

As stated in my original post, we are able to perform the import from our PI QA system using the same back-end system (ECC DEV).

Regards,

Effi.

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this if it helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please check if the RFC connection is working in SM59 for that system and also if the port is maintained correctly in IDX1?