cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activate legal regulations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can any one explain the strategies available at the time of activate legal regulations for any of service.

we have strategies like country, country/country level, Country/country group level.

Thanks in advance for helpful answers.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Please let me know what you want to know in terms of this kind of activation further. Everything is simple as per the description. Below is the brief of such a scenario:-

You can consider a single country, Country group or a pair of any combination for your transaction.

In Exports:-

• Country is the Country of Departure.It is valid for all export transaction from that country.
  • Country/Country :- This pair consist of Country of Departure and  country of destination respectively
  • Country/Country Group:-This pair consists of Country of Departure and Group of countries of Destination (clubbed together) respectively.
  • Country Group:-Group of countries of departure clubbed together.It is valid for all export transaction from that group of countries.
  • Country Group/Country:- This pair consists of group of countries of departure ( any one from the clubbed group of countries) and a country of destination respectively.
  • Country Group/Country Group: This pair consists of group of Countries of Departure ( any one from the clubbed group of countries) and Group of Countries of Destination (any one from the clubbed group of countries) respectively.

In Imports:-

• Country is the Country of Destination. It is valid for all import transaction from that country.
  • Country/Country :- This pair consist of Country of Destination and  country of departure respectively
  • Country/Country Group:-This pair consists of Country of Destination and Group of countries of Departure (clubbed together) respectively.
  • Country Group:-Group of countries of Destination clubbed together. It is valid for all import transaction from that group of countries.
  • Country Group/Country: - This pair consists of group of countries of Destination (any one from the clubbed group of countries) and a country of departure respectively.
  • Country Group/Country Group: This pair consists of group of Countries of Destination (any one from the clubbed group of countries) and Group of Countries of Departure (any one from the clubbed group of countries) respectively.

I hope you got the idea now.

Regards,

Aman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Aman,

Excellent explanation.

I know the concept but small doub now i was cleared the doubts in my mind

Answers (0)