Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple VAT reg numbers for one customer

former_member220430
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have one customer who is registered in 3 countries, thus having 3 VAT registration numbers. For the invoice, it is then required to have different VAT nos. depending on where the import takes place.

I already tried to modify user exit RV60AFZC but it seems that the value for vbrk-stceg gets overwritten with the vat no. in the customer master data by the other include programs on module pool SAPLV60A.

For those who have worked on a similar scenario, I would appreciate inputs/directions. Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I presume, your requirement is fetch the different VAT numbers in output in which case, you can try with either of the following:-

• USEREXIT_KOMKBV3_FILL  in program RVCOMFZZ
  • USEREXIT_KOMPBV3_FILL in program RVCOMFZ1

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member220430
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your input. However, I checked both user exits but neither KOMPBV2 not KOMPBV3 have the stceg (vat number) field.

former_member187652
Contributor
0 Kudos

Cholen, please take a look at OSS note 434562 and see if it is what you are looking for.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member220430
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for all your inputs. I followed SAP Note 10560 case 2b to set importation country as destination.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can specify multiple VAT registration numbers on the customer master in the General data tab. Click on 'Other' and specify the VAT per country.