cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Code export

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I wish to export tax codes from SAP R/3 (4.6c) and map them into our own xml document structure using the mapping facilities in SAP XI. Unforunately, I can't seem to find a good way of getting the codes out of SAP R/3. Does anyone know of a either an Idoc that can be sent from SAP R/3 containing all the codes, or a BAPI that I can call in XI to get the data I'm after?

The codes I'm talking about are in table t007s, and can be found by running transaction FTXA, choosing a country key (e.g 'NO'), and press the selection button in the Tax Code Field. The data in the box that pops up is what I'm interested in (Tx and Description, linked with Company Code if possible). A direct query for the info I'm after would look something like this:

loop at bukrs // loop over company codes

select mwskz text1 from t007s //select the tax code and text

But as mentioned, I would like to have this info in the form of an Idoc or as a result of a BAPI call. Any tips or hints would be most welcome.

Cheers,

Tor Einar Dørum

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i have worked onj tax codes and have used one table which give this opertaion like what u pointed out. u can makle use of proxies and build an interface.....this will surely help u a lot....as of now i dont remeber the tax code table...will ping u once i get it !!!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

u can check with t005, t007a, T683S and other condition tables like a003