cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Syclo Agnetry iPhone Style in list screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All , How to apply style in iPhone list screen ? Because i applied style in list screen but its not affecting but same thing is affecting in Android and other platform . and also how to apply 3D borders in iPhone buttons ? its working in windows and other platform . In iOS its showing as Text as button instead of button look and feel. I am using 6.0.40.1 version client . and there are so many other things cant do for look and feel . is there any bugs in 6.0.40.1 version ? Thanks & Regards,  Kunal Varaiya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Agentry 6.0.40 and above now utilize the iOS 7 SDK.  This means that button that normally looked like a button are now displayed as text links to match the iOS7 UI elements.  Apple required that all applications posted to the App Store now use this SDK which changed the look of the buttons.

As Steve mentioned, there are a number of styles that have not been implemented yet on some of the platforms.  I would also recommend getting in touch with support to make sure your list of needs is logged.

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Steve / Bill , Thank U so much for ur time ... your ans is really helping me a lot. Thanks & Regards, Kunal Varaiya

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Steve / Bill / Jason , Can you check for this post ? Thanks & Regards, Kunal Varaiya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not all styles haven't been implemented in the iOS clients yet, but for the two you are asking about:

AGS-1146 - iOS : Support Highlighted Styles for iOS in List Screen

AG-12241 - Add border styles support for iOS platform.

There is no current set release version for this to be resolved in.  You can contact support to get your company on the list that is pushing for it.