cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After Copy-client, GL account master-data copied as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I just did Copy-client (SAP_CUST:Customizing) within system/DEV. Upon completion i noticed that GL account master-data (all entries) copied as well, suppose only the config.

Can anyone advice me if i missed something. Appreciate for your enlightenment  thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alamsyah,

I just did Copy-client (SAP_CUST:Customizing) within system/DEV. Upon completion i noticed that GL account master-data (all entries) copied as well, suppose only the config

If I understand you correctly, you performed client copy using SAP_CUST profile and you noticed that apart from configuration GL account Master data also got copied.

GL account master data like chart of accounts is also a customizing table entry. When you select SAP_CUST profile all the tables which fall under categary "C" or "G" will get copied.

Chart of accounts table being type "G" will also get copied using profile SAP_CUST.

So If you do not want Chart of accounts from source client, you may perform manual deletion after the copy .

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

1. Do the normal client copy form old to new client (Without any custom) it will be sync with source client.

2. In the new client(Target client) clear the unwanted data

BR

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SS,

1. Do the normal client copy form old to new client (Without any custom) it will be sync with source client.

that what i did, Copy-client profile: SAP_CUST:Customizing

2. In the new client(Target client) clear the unwanted data

I think the data will be flagged instead cleared.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

refer to below thread

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3342451     please refer to Deepak comment.

Hope it helps.

Regards,
Deepanshu Sharma