Aggregated planning in SNP...almost there but need more guidance...
I am working on Aggregated SNP for our company.
1. I have created a Loc Prod hierarchy. The hierarchy has 1 real Location under a pseuso Location and has 6 real products under pseudo header product.It looks like the screenshot below.
2. I do not have a PPM hierarchy or a Resource hierarchy
3. I run the Location heuristic for the header AGG_MFIBER@ Location 1010. I get the correct Pl orders for the header product. The Source Determination is set to Only Sub level.
4. I am able to disaggregate the header values to the sub-products fine.
5. But when I look at the Planned orfders for the sub products I see that there is no source of supply even though I have the PPMs for them.
Do I need to create a PPM hierarchy and then disaggregate it for the system to get the lower level PPMs?
I will work on it next week but if I can get some help it will save me a great deal of time.
Thanks in advance,
the differenciation is done based on the hierarchy definition.