Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Renovated Learner Portal - Perform Course Appraisal - Page not found

former_member35380
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear LSO Experts,

We are implementing SAP LSO Renovated Learner Portal in WDAbap.

This is using the Web Dynpro ABAP application: LSOF_TRAINING_HOME with Application Configuration: LSOF_AC_TRAINING_HOME_NEW.

Due our own customer reasons we had to create a new Iview for this application in the Portal and then use in the Page and Role.

My Issue:

We have used the default setting in T77S0 table to default the Course Appraisal for all the Courses in the Portal. So after this change this link appears for all the course via the portal.

As you all may know, the Web Dynpro ABAP Application can be executed from the backend while we are performing the initial tests. So the Link "Perform Course Appraisal" opens with the Course Appraisal Template while executing from the Backend and i can continue and complete the appraisal.

Now when i perform the same test via the new SAP LSO Renovated Learner Portal Iview and click on the link "Perform Course Appraisal" the new window is opened with error "Page not found or not available".

My Question:

Now this Perform Course Appraisal link opens the WDApplication - hap_main_document when we execute from the backend.

For the issue of "Page not found or not available" when the user clicks on "Perform Course Appraisal" link - Is there any other things that the Portal Team has to set up for fixing this issue.

Please guide me on my next steps for fixing this issue.

Regards,

Nagendra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Hok-Yem
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I used to have the same problem. I solved it by configure the launchedpad with correct System Alias.

1. Tcode: LPD_CUST

2. check the

RoleInstanceDescription
HRLSOFEHRLSOFE_LPO_NAVIGATIONLearning Portal Navigation

3. Edit it by changing the System Alias for Course Evaluation to the correct system