cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Background image at module level in SAP Syclo Agentry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All , I have requirment from client is they want to put There company logo at module level . I have already put logo at application level inside Module Menu Dialog Immage . i cant see that image in complete screen its only at header level. But client wants to put image in backgorund whole screen . and middle they want to see their module like 1) Work Manager1 2) Work Manager2 3) Work Manager2 etc. But image should come here as whole screen insted of just header . Can you please suggest ? how can i do ? Thanks & Regards, Kunal Varaiya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jason_latko
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What client platform?  You will need to put the image on each screen on the Images tab.

Jason Latko - Senior Product Developer at SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jason , iOS IPhone But Here Requirement is to put background image at module level . Ex : When we logged in so first we can see module ex : (Workmanager1), [every module we can put image but its specific rangenot as backgorund ]     (Workmanager2),     (Workmanager3)etc so , is it possible to put backgorund image or customer logo at  module level ? Thanks & Regards, Kunal Varaiya So here it self i want to put background image

jason_latko
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kunal,

I am not really following your requirement, but I can tell you that module level images will not appear fullscreen.  They will only appear next to the module at a specific size that Agentry determines.  here is an option:  Do not use multiple modules.  We do not use multiple modules in our products anymore.  Create your own pseudo-modules within your one main module.  That way you have the ability to completely customize your module select screen with a full screen image or whatever else you want to do.  Use push buttons or a tile list to allow the user to select another "module" which really just navigates to the screen of your choice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jason , Yes , correct same thing i suggested them , but i wanted to check . your ans is really helped me lot .... Thanks & Regards, Kunal Varaiya

jason_latko
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kunal,

Please mark this as answered so others will be able to find the solution.  Thanks!

Answers (0)