Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SFTP- PIB2BSFTP - multiple folders in sender

former_member266971
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are in need of using multiple folders option in sender SAP SFTP adapter.Our existing SAP SFTP patch does not have multiple folders.To what patch or version of PIB2BSFTP we need to update to get multiple folders option? I read in SCN that SAP already released patch to get multiple folders option in sender SAP SFTP adapter

Below are few details about out PI 7.30.

Dual stack

SP level 009

We installed B2B add on to get SFTP and PGP adapters for SAP PI 7.30.

our PIB2BSFTP version as seen in NWA is  1000.1.00.2.3  20131126032500.

Please let me know.

thank you,

Sathish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>>To what patch or version of PIB2BSFTP we need to update to get multiple folders option?

SP03

Reference :

Major SP3 enhancements includes:

• Secure PGP Key Storage and Multiple Directory support for SFTP Adapter
former_member266971
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Hareesh,

Thank you for your response,is above reference related to just SFTP&PGP add-on or B2B add-on as part of Process Orchestration ?I think above link related to B2B add-on,not PI SFTP&PGP add-on. We are not licensed with PO B2B,just only PI SFTP & PGP add-on.

And Note : 1695522 is not released yet to see the Compatibility matrix of supported Process Integration releases.

any idea,if  PIB2BSFTP content in PO B2B Add-on is supported as part of  SFTP & PGP add-on also?

Thank you,

Sathish

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You just need to deploy the latest sca and import the new ESR content. It is still part of the security add on ( No additional licence)

SAP NetWeaver and complementary products ->PI SFTP PGP ADDON ->PI SFTP PGP ADDON 1.0->

former_member266971
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thank you Hareesh that answers my question.

Answers (0)