cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price procedure if price condition amount is final and 2 taxes are included

Former Member
0 Kudos

My problem is the customer uses an interface that sends the price with the tax amount included and there are 2 tax conditions involved.

If the material only has one tax indicator the amount is correct.

But there are cases where both taxes apply, so the formula needs to be different when both taxes apply.

I was looking at standard price procedure POS100 and they use a statistic condition for each tax and they use some formulas but so far I do not know how to suppress the tax amount depending if only one or both taxes apply.

If anyone can share some advice would be appreciated.

Regards,

Carlos

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

the first step in resolving this issue will be to answer the below

1. Is the interface providing only 1 price (i.e. Price+Tax)

2. How do you identify that 1 or 2 taxes are applicable i.e. is there an indicator or is it dependent on some condition like combination of customer/material or shipping location/sending location etc.

is the interface sending the data in form of Idocs / Flat file / CSV file..which format.

Please clarify and then maybe we can proceed.

-cheers,

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Sachin,

What I did is to put a statistical condition to always calculate a percentage of the price.

Then if both taxes apply there are 2 conditions that take the statistical value as the base value.

Depending if those first taxes apply or not, the other taxes conditions get activated or not.

Regards,

Carlos

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

As per my understanding, you want to deactivate the first tax condition if system determines the second or latest tax condition.

Is your pricing procedure is copied from the standard pricing procedure POS100. If yes, then please check any document with pricing procedure POS100 and the full VAT and half VAT values are calculated based on NET1 & NET2 condition types.

Otherwise, you can set the inactive indicator of one tax condition using the condition exclusion functionality. Please refer to OSS note 836243 (section 2) for more details.

Note: If the condition type class is 'B', then system automatically deactivate the pricing condition as a standard exclusion behavior Y. But in case of other conditions (for example taxes), check the above consultation note.

Regards,

Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Satya

I used the exclusion groups in conditions and it seems to be working although we are still testing.

Regards,

Carlos