cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Dashboard and Custom View

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you please advice me on following queries.

1. Adding new view for example 'Miscelleanous Reports' under Work Center Tab Analysis -> Sales - on Cloud so that all the reports without category OR customized reports can be added to this new area.

Can we do it with SDK ? I believe there should be some quick way to do same on Cloud directly.

2. Home Dashboard is something which is Standard Cloud part. We want another Customized Dashboard which no one should change and all Company related tiles and News Headers etc can be tagged here. Only Admin should be able to add or remove items and there should not be Personlization for Users.

It is possible through SDK or Cloud directly. Could you please advice with document/steps to do this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alim,

1. i don't think it is possible to add that directly in Cloud. I think you have to use SDK for this.

2. This is not possible i guess. We have asked SAP how we could hide some "buttons" in the past but they said we could not do it. Similarly with personalization.  May be you can remove all the existing stuff from Home and just include your custom reports and tiles.

may be others here can help better.