cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unzip a payload in sender JMS channel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My scenario is to unzip a payload in sender JMS channel and I have configured the sender JMS module in the below format,

Processing sequence

AF_Modules/PayloadZipBean Local Enterprise Bean    Local Enterprise Bean       zip

SAP XI JMS Adapter/ConvertJMSMessageToBinary     Local Enterprise Bean       convert_JMS2Bin
SAP XI JMS Adapter/ConvertBinaryToXMBMessage     Local Enterprise Bean       convert_Bin2XI

CallSapAdapter                                                         Local Enterprise Bean      call_AF_MS

Module Configuration

Modulekey            Parameter Name                    Parameter Value
zip                        zip.mode                                unzip

While performing testing,it throws the below error in sender JMS channel,

The detailed error (if any) is :  com.sap.aii.adapter.jms.api.channel.filter.MessageFilterException: while trying to invoke the method java.lang.String.length() of a null object loaded from local variable pattern: NullPointerException: while trying to invoke the method java.lang.String.length() of a null object loaded from local variable 'pattern'at com.sap.aii.adapter.jms.core.channel.filter.TxManagerFilter.filterSend(TxManagerFilter.java:185)

Can someone help me on how to extract a payload in sender JMS channel.

Also please guide me on how to extract a multiple payloads in one zip file in sender JMS channel.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your module sequence seems to be incorrect.

Try like this,

SAP XI JMS Adapter/ConvertJMSMessageToBinary     Local Enterprise Bean       convert_JMS2Bin
SAP XI JMS Adapter/ConvertBinaryToXMBMessage     Local Enterprise Bean       convert_Bin2XI

AF_Modules/PayloadZipBean Local Enterprise Bean    Local Enterprise Bean       zip

CallSapAdapter                                                         Local Enterprise Bean      call_AF_MS

(or)

Regards,

Praveen Gujjeti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

I have tried both the methods, but it didnt worked out.Still facing the same issue.

Can you please suggest any other alternate method.

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Without PayloadZipBean and only with original default JMS modules can you configure and see JMS--> XI -> File scenario and then validate the file content

Regards,

Praveen Gujjeti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

In my scenario,the payload is a zipped file and not an xml or flat file and I need to extract it in sender JMS channel.

Without PayloadzipBean, it is working if the payload is not an zipped one.

Can you provide any other solution.