SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unit *** is not created in language EN - POSDM in CAR 1.0

0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am getting the error message "Unit *** is not created in language EN" (Message no. BM305), while creating POSDM transaction.

I did set up and loaded data into BI components 0MATERIAL, 0PLANT, 0RPA_MEAN, 0MAT_PLANT & 0RPA_MARM.

I have verified that tables T006 & T006A are having Unit of measure 'EA' with language English.

When I used Tcode 'CUNI' and gave source and target language as EN. I am getting error message 'Could Not Save Target Text'. But this would not be an issue I guess, because I have verified a working system source/Target were not maintained there.

Please let me know if any further setting to resolve the issue.

Thanks,

Venkatesan

5 REPLIES 5

vikrant_mohite
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just check in data source unit is extracted in internal format for MARM.

Thanks,

Vikrant.

0 Kudos

Thanks Vikrant for your reply.

Actually I have used flat file upload, and ensured that the Infoobjects are mapped properly.

When I use POSDM Workbench, I am getting error like 'Unit EA is not created in language EN'. T006/T006A are having UoM in language EN. Is any other common setting I am missing here?

0RPA_MARM - has only attributes? Do I need to upload TEXT for this object?

Thanks,

Venkatesa

0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Uploading text is optional.

Can you just try with editing it manually to EA in master data tables and then activate 0RPA_MARM and 0MATERIAL.

You are facing this error for unit EA alone or for other units also ?

Thanks,

Vikrant.

0 Kudos

Hi Vikrant,

I have edited 0material and 0orpa_marm with EA. Still facing the error.

Tried with CAR/EA, I think all the UoM are giving me the same error.

I think there would be some system level setting (BW, POSDM, or somewhere) to set up the UoM language to English. But not sure how to get it. Have you came across such issues?

Thanks,

Venkatesan.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure about your guess with CUNI. I feel that you must maintain the entries in CUNI.

Even if it pass through without maintaining UOM in CUNI to create POS transaction, you will definitely face challenge while sending data to ECC via IDocs.

So try to create those entries in CUNI. I hope this will resolve the error you are facing.

BR,

Vikrant.