cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR: The program is unable to generate the add-on queue due to missing add-ons or Support Packages.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone advice on below issue?

ERROR: The program is unable to generate the add-on queue due to missing add-ons or Support Packages.    

Add the missing Support Packages or repeat the current step and change the add-on selection.

Missing Support Package(s):

Correction Component
  IW_FNDGC

I have manually download these components which is SAPK-10001INIWFNDGC and SAPK-10002INIWFNDGC and put it in the download directory and repeat the phase.

Besides, I also checked that these 2 components were inside EPS/in folder CSN0120061532 0083837 PAT and CSN0120061532 0079648 PAT

Thanks and regards,

Shu Jie

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's been a while so I don't know if the topic is still valid, but here we go...

You have downloaded and extracted two support packages and not the actual component. The component can be found at https://service.sap.com/sap/bc/bsp/spn/spat/index.htm?sp1=SAPK-100AGINIWFNDGC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

I have downloaded the actual component which is SAPK-100AGINIWFNDGC component and did extracted it as well but SUM still could no recognize.

Thanks,Shu Jie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you also refresh the SPAM/SAINT queue inside SAP?
(SPAM - Support Package - Load Packages - From Application Server)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Yup, I can see the component is successfully uploaded to the server.

Regards,

Shu Jie

Reagan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Restart SUM and repeat the phase and put the logs here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think we need to take a step back and ask the first question:

- What are you trying to do?

I can see that it has something to do with NetWeaver Gateway, but what is the installation scenario.

Have you read SAP Note 1569624 - Installation/Delta Upgrade of SAP NW Gateway 2.0 regarding NetWeaver Gateway installation/upgrade?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tomas,

I read the SAP note before.

I am going to upgrade ERP 6.0 system to EHP 7.

The existing system had these 2 components "GW_CORE" and "IW_FND". The successor of these 2 components in Basis 740 is IW_FNDGC. I look back the stack file does not have this "IW_FNDGC" component.

I did tried to manually add this component "IW_FNDGC" to the stack file and re-run the SUM again but still giving me the same error.

Regards,

Shu Jie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok,

I think the key to solve this issue, unfortunately, is to generate a new xml-file from MOPZ (by selecting NWGW entries). I did something similar (not exactly as yours) a few months ago and had to give the MOPZ 4 or 5 tries before the xml file finally worked for me 😞

While writing this, I actually found a KB article regarding this

1931992 - Error: Conflicts between Add-On GW_CORE 200 and other components

alichtenau
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Shu Jie,

IW_FNDGC is part of SAP NetWeaver Gateway 2.0.

The activated product instance in SMSY/LMDB should be one of below:

• "Gateway Server Core NW 740"
  • "Gateway Server Core NW 740/S"

Cheers,
Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

Now I am planning to delete the GW_CORE and also IW_FND components. In SUM, it does allow me to delete these 2 components right? I choose the delete option and uploaded the add-ons and also support packages and now it gave me an error saying that "GW_CORE" is missing??

Regards,

Shu Jie

alichtenau
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Shu Jie,

you can't delete already installed add-ons. Please refer to note #1569624:

It is not possible to uninstall GATEWAY 2.0

Before you install the GATEWAY 2.0, keep in mind that you cannot uninstall ABAP add-ons.

The add-on GW CORE will be merged in IW_FNDGC. This information can also be found in above note:

Please note: GW_CORE 200 is not released for SAP_BASIS 740.
The successor is IW_FNDGC 100.

There are two possible reason for your error:

1. The stackfile is not well configured.
  2. Your SUM is not the very latest one. SUM SP10 contained a bug in its first patch levels which shows retrofitted components in IS_SELECT.

Cheers,
Andreas

Answers (0)