Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost Center Report : Revaluation at actual prices - credit but positive sign

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Great day!

I just want to know the cause of the following unsual behavior of the system. The credit part of the cost center report is blank/zero and when  you double-click the actual line items, it shows that the revaluation at actual prices are positive sign. By clicking an item further, the report will direct me to the CO document to investigate what happened. I found out that the sender - Activity revaluates the price for the receiver - Production Order.

I looked at the details of the sender - Activity and I found out that the debit/credit indicator is "C" but the sign is positive.

Your immediate help will be rewarded.

Thank you!

Here's the cost center report:

I am expecting the credit part to have a value right after I executed the "Actual Cost Splitting" at T-code: KSS2

Here's the unsual behavior:

Dr/Cr indicator is "C' but the value at Controlling Area Currency is in a positive sign.

Again, thank you!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dryan

Revaluations are posted to CC after you do CON2 and not KSS2

1. Did you do CON2 and revaluate the Prod orders with actual activity price?

2. Ensure that revaluation is allowed in Plan Version 0 for FY 2014

3. Also, check your activity price calculated in KSII... Revalaution is a result of the actual activity Price (x) Activity Hrs confirmed in Prod order

4. Check the hrs confirmed in the Production order.. They should be +ve as well

Br. Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Ajay M!

We just repeat the whole process. We noticed that there was an error during actual price calculation but the user continued to do the revaluation without correcting first the error in actual price calculation.

Again, thank you!

Answers (0)