cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Block Selection Date in VL01N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert's,

At the time of creation of delivery, some time users put future requested delivery date in T-code VL01N screen selection date field and complete the billing.

To avoid the same and restrict the user to not to change current date and put future delivery date in to selection date field in VL01N screen, what configuration I need to do.

Thanks,

Sameer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sameer,

Is the main reason that billing documents are created by users and you would like to stop that?

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You could modify it at screen level:

> SE80: Program SAPMV50A

> Display

> Screens: Screen 4001:

Element LV50C-DATBI / Type I/O: For this entry, deselect the "Input" flag.

This would ensure that the field is always greyed out.

Also, the date is usually populated with the current date, but can also be populated with a different date if you have maintained user parameter LEDAT (See wiki User Parameters in LE-SHP - ERP SCM - SCN Wiki, number 2). So it could be a possibility that the user is not entering a future date but is coming from a user parameter.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer

This could be done through SHD0 variant as suggested by Sir Lakshmipathi. I dont think so some authorization object will work here.

Thank$

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ask your Security team to make it greyed out that field for VL01N which is very much possible for them.  I am not sure on the object but it could be V_LIKP_VST.  Else, explore the option of Transaction Variant shd0.

G. Lakshmipathi

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sir--if i try this with SHD0 with transaction variant-

-is there any need to create new Tcode or

can i assign this Transaction variant to standard VL01n T code(if so--where)

Pl help.

Phanikumar