cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPED and SPER outputs Clarification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you pelaese clarify my doubts below?

1. I assume SPED and SPER are the standard output types if so in my currecnt system these outputs are not availble.And am planing to define manually these same outputs into my current system by taking the referrece from some other system, is my approach is correct or do you want me to define as Z outputs( example ZSPD and ZSPR) ?

2. What could be the reason why these are not availble in my current system?( ECC6.0)

thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your reply, sorry for late repply. I have checked some threads as well.

And finally decided that i will  manually define the outputs SPED and SPER.

Now when am trying to test it system is giving the below error.

Created upto PGI.After completion of PGI, system did not create Inbound delivery automatically, the reason was no SPED output triggered.

Maintianed all requried settings including output records in VV21.

I have compared the settings with other sytem which was taken as referrence for defining this outputs manually into my system.

Now kindly advise what could be the setting is missing?

thanks,

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are getting this error b'coz you have not specfified:

• Program
  • Form Routine

for your output.

You can use:

Program - /SPE/STO_ID_PROCESSING

Form Routine - STO_ID_CREATION

for SPED, refer following in NACE, check following place the same.

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JP,

Thank you for reply. The requried print programs already assinged to SPED output. Pelase find the below.

Pelase advise me if there is any other settings could be missing?

thanks,

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Most important thing, in above screenshot, your transmission medium 8 is missing in the config.

Alternatively, you have also assign Program & Form Routine in Processing 1. instead of Processing 2.

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jp,

Thanks for your reply. Yes as you mentioned i have changed to Processing1. Still the same results.

and you rightly mentioend the Transm medium is misising in my configuration, i tried to enter it but it was in Grey mode, don't know why it is showing in disable mode.

Please advise me how to assign the Transm Medium? in below as it is in grey mode

thanks,

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Unfortunately, you have to delete the entry and re-enter the correct values for "processing routines".

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jp,

Thanks for your reply.

Are you asking me to delete the output and maintain again or

you are asking me to just remove the Form routines Programs, save it and again assign the programs to output?

thanks,

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Later one, where I'm asking you to delete and re-enter details for "processing routines" under your output type for Transmission Medium - 8.

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JP,

thanks for your reply. Yes i have removed the Processing routines and assinged it again, still there is no luck. And still dont understand how to assign the Transm Medium which is in disable mode.

thanks,

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Refer following Screenshot:

Hope this should suffice your requirement.

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JP,

Thank you for your help,

I have deleted the Output and created it again. Now it is working and also the Transm Medium is also displaying .

I think the issue was because initially during the SPED output creation i did not assign the Processing routines immediately, because i thoughtthis wil be crated by ABAP'ers.

Later i realized that since these are standard outputs the programs are available in the system then i assigned  these programs.I think this is the reason may be the current issue occured.

Now as already mentioned after creating fresh output and immediately assigned the Processing routine programs, system did not prompt the error.

Thanks JP once again.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

Hope you have checked in NACE transaction under application V2 (as suggested above). If it is not available in your current system then you can define it manually. Please refer to OSS note 965176 where it is mentioned to define manually or activate the BC set.

Solution mentioned in the note:

<Text removed by Moderator as most the content was copied and pasted from SAP Note.>

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Satya

Message was edited by: Jyoti Prakash

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is an old post with the same question. I have checked in our systems and in the older one (SAPKH60011) we don't have this output but in a newer one (SAPKH60409) we do. Not sure but I'd guess this output might require certain support pack level.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
these outputs are not availble

Not sure where you have checked this.  For information, you have to check for V2 Application in NACE.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes sir. I have checked in NACE and application V2( Shipping) only.

Not availble

thanks,