cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GATP BADI:/SAPAPO/IF_ATP_REQ_ITEM_CONF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

does anyone use the BADI :/SAPAPO/IF_ATP_REQ_ITEM_CONF?

I want to use this BADI to change the confirmation date, but according to our company requirement , the lead time is based on the sales origination and  sales order priority to store the customization table, I will use this BADI to read customization table to confirm the remaining quantity. but I have the following questions:

I can not find the sales organization and sales order priority fields in this BADI.

if it is not in the BADI for these fields. how to add these  two fields via which user exit or BADI  and which user exit or BADI ?

thank!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Yamin,

Did you check the global structures when this BADI was triggered ? Perhaps, you would be able to see the ATP structure that is being passed on to APO during ATP check. You may use this ?

In case if you dont see the global ATPFIELD structure data here, perhaps what you can do is design a global FM that can put the ATP Parameters data and you can use it here in this BADI. You should create two FMs ( SET and GET FMs defined in global function group ). There is a BADI defined at the start of BAPI_APOATP_CHECK where the Sales org and other parameters can be read and put it in global space using SET FM and read the same in your BADI using GET FM.

Hope this helps.

Babu Kilari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Babu

Thank you for your help. I have find global field .

I will try this.

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Yamin,

I am glad your issue is resolved. Close the thread if you find it useful and can be a reference for others too in the form

Babu Kilari

Answers (0)