cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The user have no access to his data while using custom authorization object.

former_member194898
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The user have no access to his data while using custom authorization object.

When I run RSECADMIN/Analysis/Execute as/(user=TESTEREK,use log=active,RSRT) / RSRT (query name , execute) i receive "No authorization" message. Then under SU53 I see information about no access to 0BI_ALL.

Thats strange because the role is associated with custom ZFI_1002 authorization object.

May be in addition to changes in authorization object and role the user should be associated with ZFI_1002 authorization object in some way ?

Any help appreciated.

Leszek

============================================================================ 

WHAT I DID SO FAR:

1. Made the authorization object where I restricted access to 0co_area=1002.

(restriction)

2. Copied role from another one and because the old role was tied to 0BI_ALL authorisation object I changed it to my new authorization object

here

and here

3. Generated profile

3. In my query I use the variable processing by authorization

and run the query as usuall (restricting the 0co_area to value 1002).

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Leslaw

Could you paste the log of transaction code RSECADMIN analysis error. it may show the missing authorization.

["I run RSECADMIN/Analysis/Execute as/(user=TESTEREK,use log=active,RSRT) / RSRT (query name , execute) i receive "No authorization" message "]

and also you can refer the link end user authorization object in Transaction PFCG

Authorization in SAP NW BI - SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse - SCN Wiki

BR

SS

former_member194898
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Indeed, in error log I see the need for restricting by 0COMP_CODE (which we dont use in controlling - the authorization objest is a bit uiversal).

I added in query restriction for that.

It solved the problem with 0comp_code but I have no idea why I see problems with attribute of 0debitor and 0creditor here. In my authorization object I didn't use those characteristics (see picture above).

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Authorizations is missing in aggregation.

With your refer screen shot, In authorization object "ZFI_1002" just do the follows:

1. Just add those missing characteristics and set the value " *' which is showing in the screen shot

2. In case if the value are there, just add another one more value "EQ  : " as mention the below screen shot

3. Once again check the authorization in T code Rsecadmin

Regards

Sriram

former_member194898
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You were right.

After adding some characteristics to authorization object I see the data in my query.

I've never done anything considering authorizations.

Thanks very much !!!

Answers (0)