cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference in quantity for a key figure in info cube and planning book.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are facing an issue wherein the value for a key figure in planning book is different from its value present in Infocube. We are using infocube key figure.

Our planning area UOM is in Tonnes but the base UOM that we are using at present is different one (MCF).

Tonnes to MCF conversion is maintained in the product master as 1TO = 50MCF

We are having values in Base uom (MCF) in cube and when we display that data in planning book, the planning book initially opens up in

Base UOM(MCF)but the value that is getting displayed for that keyfigure in planning book is getting multiplied by 50 and displayed under UOM MCF.

Say if I have 50 MCF for a keyfigure X in my cube , then in my planning book the value against keyfigure X is displayed as 2500MCF.

Looks like the planning book is reading the value in Cube in TO and its multiplying this value by the conversion factor for TO-->MCF conversion and is displaying the same value under UOM MCF in planning book.

Please let us know if anyone has faced this issue and also what can be the possible reason for this issue.

Thanks

Geethika

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Geethika,

Cube to planning area copy always happens in the planning area base UOM. So what ever value you are loading from Cube it is copied in ton only which is planning area base UOM. Copy program has nothing to do with UOM of cube data.

So make sure whenever you are running transaction for copying data from cube to planning area in the cube data is there only in planning area base UOM.

Once data is successfully loaded in the planning area from cube in Tons system will convert these values in different UOMs reading the conversion factor from product master.

Regards,

Mukesh Pandey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Geethika,

Please check if there is a default macro that might be affecting this.

Regards

Bhoomika    

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Geethika,

I assume you are loading data into planning area from cube. Please check in case you have any customization done with regard to UoM or number conversion.

Please also put tick mark in "read UoM from product master" in planning book and check.

Also try with Zero keyfigure accuracy.

You can also try access data directly from cube by changing kefigure simantic.

regards

Kishor